Monday, May 29, 2006

Good Enough to Eat


Well, some of you might have heard that I've been going for cooking lessons. I'm supposed to be learning how to cook french food, but it seems to me that anything cooked with red wine or brandy is considered french cuisine. Anyway, here's something that one of friends drew for me. I thought it was really cute. Ha ha. Liked it a lot so I added some colour to it and voila! I really like to cook. Real good food to me is a subtle mix of different flavours and tastes. If anyone of you knows a really good recipe, leave it in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're learning to cook?? wow! you must have decided to take another step from your fried rice paradise. where do you go and learn? you're gonna turn into a regular chef now? haha! well i like to eat :P