Sunday, December 03, 2006

As I ponder...

When all i post up on my blogs are Youtube videos, you know I am just too tired to write anything. Ha ha. Well, these are really interesting videos though. So while I take some time to reflect through what has been happening recently and collect my thoughts, enjoy these videos. :)



TVC for new Olympus E500 with extra wide lense



Season Finale of the Avatar (1Hr Special)
Part 2 | Part 3



This song was performed by Christina Aguilera's at the Video Music Awards 2006. While I might not agree with the way she presents herself and the choices she makes in life, this is certainly one talented lady here. I've always been amazed by her voice and the way she communicates emotion through it. And I think this song is really beautifully written too, musically. It keeps ringing in my head so perhaps now it will ring in yours! Ha ha


Christina Aguilera singing Hurt at VMA 2006

1 comment:

jo c said...

haha! i figured as much. sometimes i really wonder what on earth are you searching under in youtube. you seem to spend a whole lot of time there. the wide angle lens ad was really funny.