Thursday, March 02, 2006

Food, Glorious Food!

Click image to see slide show

Someone mentioned to me after seeing the Lijiang Photos that he liked the one of the bowl of noodles the best. That got me thinking... why not I put together a set of photos of nothing but food??! Ha ha... Yufan, this is for you!!! Thanks for appreciating my work! You are in da house!!! Anyway, all of these shots were taken during my student exchange stint in Shanghai, China. If you look closely, you will actually notice that some of them are actually dishes that I cooked myself! See if you can guess which ones they are. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what lesson did i learn today? don't look at pics of food just before lunch. ahhh! nothing my crappy canteen has to offer will measure up to this gourmet haha!

ooh wait let me guess, let me guess... is the pic with the fried rice complete with fork and spoon, the dish you cooked yourself?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Yes, the food pics were to make as many of you drool as possible! Though I really don't think you were drooling at the deep fried grasshoppers and scorpions and silkworms... eeeew. All the bread stuff with mash potatoes and bacon were my creations. Also the fried rice and fried noodles! Guess, what, I actually bought some minced pork recently and last night, I marinated it with a special secret recipe and it tasted really good! Ha ha. I'm sure it will make superb pork burgers. Cook some for you when I have the chance! WoohoO! :)

Anonymous said...

actually i was rather intrigued by the deep friend grasshoppers, scorpions and silkworms all skewered and lined up in a row like that. i have to confess that i actually like friend grasshoppers. taste just like twisties haha!

cook for me? oh man, i'm so holding you to that. and while i'm at it, i'm gonna worm that special secret receipe outta ya :P