Monday, June 12, 2006

Climb Every Mountain


I noticed that over the past weeks, the hit rate on my blog has taken a dip. Ha ha ha. Shows how often I have been updating. Well, here's why - I've been busy with my exhibition - TAP! and also just came back from climbing Mt Kinabalu last week. More impotantly, I've been working hard at improving my spiritual family's blog. You can check it out here.

We learnt much from the Mt. K climb. I myself had the wonderful opportunity to personally assist my pastor all the way up to the submit. The time that we spent together was precious and deeply wonderfuly for me. Here's some pictures of the climb and the wonderful people that I went up with. Enjoy. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

goregous pics per usual. i didn't realise that many went on the climb... and the sleeping pics were hilarious. bad bad joshua haha!

Anonymous said...

gosh i can't form a proper sentence anymore... i meant to say that i didn't realise that that many people went on the climb. there you go. that's what i meant.

Anonymous said...

i like the photo. it looks like someone purposefully stacked boulders upon boulders on top of each other to reach the clouds, but yet it was a work of nature. Perhaps God-inspired nature.

Anonymous said...

heh. you are right. Actually, I was wondering also if the boulders were stacked by people on the way down from the mountain, or by the potters... but then, there were quite a few of them like that along the way... and I was thinking, people can't be so boliao right... So I guess, yups, God-inspired nature.

Anonymous said...

I asked the guide about the stacks of boulders. The mountain people stacked them. In ancient times, before the white ropes existed, boulders were used as a marker so that trekkers wouldn't go off track.