Friday, June 30, 2006

The way of things to come...


I chanced upon this
quite a while ago but still think it's pretty fascinating stuff. I bet you when you watch it, you wouldn't believe your socks what just happened. Here's a quote from the website - "Earlier this year some very interesting tapes were handed to me from a long standing acquaintance of mine. The tapes originated at a Lenovo (the Chinese company that recently took over IBM Thinkpad) research facility and appear to feature test footage. When my acquaintance watched the tapes back, he found some footage that he just had to get it out into the public domain. I’ve watched the material myself and I’ve got to agree with him – it’s pretty amazing stuff."

A peek into the future or just an elaborate hoax - that's for you to decide. Whichever way, that was some impressive stuff! Enjoy!

No comments: