Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Today's my brother's birthday! Bes, this is specially for you! :)


Want one? Click here.

Bro, just want you to know that you are someone that I respect and look up to very much. You have inspired me to try and go for things that I would normally not even thought possible simply because you paved the way for me by doing it first. And for that, my life is so much more blessed and enriched. I wonder in amazement sometimes, how 2 brothers can be so different yet so similar. It certainly doesn't make it easier to live in the same house but it certainly strengthens us as a family when we decide to work through those differences and even celebrate them!

I know we are far from perfect, though many in church might think so (ha ha, come stay with us for a week and you will know), but I can see that over the past 1-2 years, we have grown in our commitment to learn to trust each other. And that to me is more precious than anything. You are the perfect brother for me and I know this because God never makes mistakes! I see that in many ways we complement each other. I hope that one day maybe we could take part in an adventure race together! That would be interesting!

I bless you with this, that you will continue to allow God to guide you to become the great person that He has created you to be. I pray that you will experience greatness in God the way He has made you to be. May all the desires of your heart become a reality as you choose to delight in Him. Happy Birthday bro! I thank God for you always!

3 comments:

Fishmonger said...

Amen, Amen and Amen to that! Thank you for making a special blog entry just for me. Most brothers don't do that for each other at all! I thank God for you and for how He's blessed my life richly through your unique gifting and talents. I wouldn't trade you for anything else. Do an adventure race together? Sure! Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

yo funny face.brandon yhe prank master here.when u stert ur blog so litter. anyway God Bless U

Unknown said...

brandon, what you mean by so litter???! Ha ha. Didn't know you read my blog.