Friday, May 18, 2007

My First Time

I taught my first photography lesson to a friend 2 Tuesdays ago. No, I am not a professional, I don't even consider myself a serious hobbyist, but I thought it would be fun to share whatever knowledge I had with someone who was just starting out.

We spent some time seating in front of the comp looking through photos I had taken before that I considered successful shots and went through a crash course on how to use his Canon 350D. After that, we took off downstairs my condo for some real-time action! It was really refreshing for me to walk around with my camera looking for interesting things to capture. I haven't done that in a looong while, not since GCYC Conference last year I think!

After a while, we were taking secret pictures of people which we termed "candid shots" but I admit if I showed them to you, you would think we were more like stalkers! Ha! There was this one with a VJ boy and his gf though.... now don't let your imagination run wild! They were just sitting on a bench talking! Ha ha. Anyways, back to our pictures. Although the sun was fast disappearing, we managed to get some interesting pictures. Here are some of mine. Enjoy. :)












No comments: