Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photo Essay : "Work Machine"


This was the state of my room while I was in the midst of working through my Design Thesis. I have never been so stressed out by any one project and there were many times I even entertained thoughts of just throwing in the towel. Imagine that.

Well, I pulled through of course, thanks to the many friends who lent a helping hand... and legs and head and whichever other part of your body you had to use to help me finish my model and panels. I guess my words will not be enough to express how grateful I am to all of you. Your help gave me much encouragement to persevere on and finish this race.

And yes, I must thank the one person whom I trusted this project to and whose miraculous hand I saw in every single part of this project. Thanks a lot, GOD. You're the best!

No comments: