Monday, April 02, 2007

Photo Essay:"A Glowing Beauty"


Ahh... my favourite 12 Apostles picture. On hindsight, I wonder why I didn't experiment with many more shots of this when the sun was just right. Normally, I would have been firing off like nobody's business. (This is actually a cropped shot. The origianl was a portrait shot.) My only regret? I did not take this at a higher resolution and with less noise. And that I didn't have my 350D with a sharp wide angle then. Well, you get some you lose some. This shot certainly taught me the importance of being at the right place at the right time and being prepared with the right equipment and camera settings to capture that once in a life time image.

1 comment:

pearlview said...

hi josh..the picture's breathtaking! I wish I could have been there too haha..