Friday, October 14, 2005

Desaru Half-Ironman 2005

As most of you would now know, I went as photographer, not as participant. But I left telling myself that I want to give a go at the OSIM sprint tri next year. Yes, I am declaring THIS to all of you so you can hold me to my word. I shall put down a truck load of bug fries as collateral. If I don't make it next year, you can all enjoy a swim in the bug fries. Any way, I have new-found respect for my brother and Josh, watching them finish the half ironman. Enjoy the pics.
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! Thanks for joining us to capture the passion, pain and victory of our half-ironman race. You've gotta come with us to Perth-Busselton next year for the full ironman distance!

aeronautisis said...

Hi!~ Debbie here (if u noe me.. lol) anyways I love ur pics man! very nice!~ me now still on the way to trying to learn to take good pics. LOL.

God bless..

Anonymous said...

haha! you succumed to the world of blogging...

great pics! and trust me... i'll remind you bout actually joining it yourself! :P

did your bro say something bout a perth-busselton full ironman? i just came back from there yesterday... well at least the sights will be nice while you slog it out haha!

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice! Thru' the conversations, I can tell there's more that you want to bring out in your photographs and I'm beginning to catch a glimpse in these series.

As much as the guys have slogged it out for the race, I'm sure you have your share of sweat and heat.

Definitely looking forward to more pics from you! Right behind you! : )

If you want to run, I can find another photographer for you!! *smile