Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pictures from National Day 2005

These are pictures I took at the National Day Parade this year. I went with my Dad, tickets courtesy of my brother. I think we had a fun time. It's good to be able to hang out with family.

Anyway, I will be constantly posting pictures of past events cos I t
hink I owe many people pictures that I promised I will post online but never got down to doing it for one reason or another. So, if you start wondering why I seem to be talking about events long past, it's not because I'm in a different time zone. Enjoy :)


Flying High - Proud to be a Singaporean


A really adorable Malay kid enjoying the parade.


NDP motivators from ITE.


Familiar Faces


Colour Party - Josh is the one in the middle front.


3 copters and a flag.


Aero Acrobatics


Hope For a Brighter Future


More familiar faces.


Cheers to all those who made it a succesful celebration.

Got me thinking... The skyline from Padang does look really awesome.
Perhaps we could have our very own youth evangelistic concert here some day.
No one said we couldn't dream big right? :)

No comments: