Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sydney, Oh Sydney...

A good friend of mine just returned from Sydney, where she was holidaying. I decided to revisit the photos that I took when I was there a few years back and these are some of them. Australia is a really beauitful place. I like it lots.

Surfer at Bondi Beach.


Sydney Opera House at sunset.


Notice how the facade resemble sea shells.


Beauty in Form.


Gateway to the Arts.


An International Superstar.


Seagulls are a common sight in Sydney.


Under Sydney Harbour Bridge.


The Rocks - Sydney's Pasar Malam.


The price of freedom?

1 comment:

jo c said...

ahh don't remind me bout sydney, i wanted to go there at the end of the year for sharon's wedding but can't take leave :( gorgeous pics...

okay now you SO owe me old pics of you... muahahaha!