Saturday, September 16, 2006

My BIG Move

Some of you know that I will be moving house soon. Well, renovations are almost completed and we will most likely be making the big move on 21 Oct 06. You are welcomed to join us in our moving if you are free. Ha ha ha. So that's just a blatant way to say, "We need help, can you?"

Well seriously, I have grown quite attached to my old place and the SIZE of it. I will miss the pool side, the BBQ pits, the peaceful walk from the MRT back home... yes I will miss the MRT. Yet, I am excited about the new place that we are moving into. I look forward to the olympic size pool, the proximity to the beach and the straight bus to parkway parade! Ha ha.

We have so many things to pack and fit into our new home, I think it will take weeks before we let any guests in to visit us. So in the meanwhile, here are some teasers shots to whet your appetite. Enjoy.

...
...
...














2 comments:

jo c said...

haha! i like how you just come right out and say that you need help to move.

nice pics... very artistic. i don't even know what half of 'em are. is that a lever? tap? toilet flush? what?

so where are you moving to anyway? doesn't sound like it's too far from your current place...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. No it's not. Next to VS.