Friday, October 12, 2007

Design My Place


This is a poster that I did for one of the upcoming projects that I am involved in with re:act aka Really Architecture. This is a society that some of my friends and I set up to promote architecture that is socially conscious and relevant to Southeast Asia. We are sort of a group of people trying to do good with our experiences and skills. You can find out more at our blog and website (though the website hasn't been updated in a while). The workshop that we are doing this round is with AEP students from different JCs. It will be a 3 day non-residential workshop where we teach them to map out their neighbourhood in interesting yet relevant ways and to finally come up with a collective vision for the neighbourhood after making all their observations and studies.

No comments: