Friday, October 05, 2007

Thiswassupposedtobeaseriousblog - The Extraordinary Discoveries Update


Every wondered how the world looked like from the inside of your mouth? Well, wonder no more. You can now do so yourself using 'The SmileyCam" made by Justin Quinnell. And if you are wondering, yes, that's the inside of his mouth you are staring at. The SmileyCam is really a pinhole camera small enough to put in your mouth. It is a 22 exposure colour negative pinhole camera which can be processed at processing laboratories. One more reason to keep those traditional film processing shops from shutting down. Justin has an entire book of 60 photographs taken this way which you can order from Amazon if you are that crazy about it. The pics are surreal, somewhat hilarious and wacky in a way that makes me want to just slap him on the head with a giant toothbrush. I can just imagine a new toothpaste ad. using this from-the-inside-perspective idea. More pics after the break.

Remember the show The Avatar? Well, Season 3 has finally arrived! In this latest installment, Aang wakes up on a Fire Nation ship spotting a good crop of hair. Find out what happened since his last fight in the season finale of Season 2. More after the break. Update: I had intended to embed the videos of episode 1 here. Sadly, they are no longer available due to copyright violations. Oh well.


Brushing my teeth with a dead spider

Louis (Getting to know Dad)

Nailbiting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, this is super hilarious! I admit I am one of those who waste time in the office on this thing, but the novelty is wearing out really fast. Haha.

By the way, your food "entrees" are a nice way to start the day with =)

Unknown said...

Hi Camy, I didn't know you read my blog! What a pleasant surprise. Took me a while to figure out which Camy you were though. I happen to know three. Looks like my blog has a wider reach than I thought. Interesting. People who read my blog tend to be quite antisocial nowadays. They just don't say anything! Ha ha. It's good to hear from you. Thanks!