Monday, August 06, 2007

More Meat, More Meat!

Call me a Youtube nut if you want. Truth is, it is full of amazing, amusing stuff which sometimes border on the mind-boggling. Here's one.



This is how Samsung celebrates its 10,000,000th mobile phone sold. What a display. Perhaps our NDP organising committee could learn a thing or two from them. Then again, it would take a group of really crazy industrious people to perform something like that. That would mean, Koreans or Japanese. I really believe these are 2 groups of really innovative, humourous people with ermm... too much time on their hands sometimes? Just take a look at this.



Presenting the Algorithm March. Amusing is all I can say about it. Yet, strangely addictive. I can imagine doing it for an ice-breaker. Ha ha. Wouldn't that be interesting now? KS just told me he wants our G12 to learn it. Ermm... no comments. He did take the words out of my mouth though, "It's so silly, it's fun!"

Finally, here's a blog site, bLog by Pixels that I came across recently. If anything, I love it for its food reviews! And most of the food places are pretty accessible to me to! Anyone wants to join me to make your own ice cream?

I realised my blog has pretty much degenerated into a bunch of posts of amusing Youtube videos and some sprinkling of interesting design. Ha. I guess I need to put more meat into it soon. Not literally. ... You know what I mean...

No comments: