Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The LITTLE frustrations of life...

It's been terrible. First, I discover to my horror of horrors, that my Achi Year 3 Final Project digital files are missing from any of my digital stroage drives. That was one of my favourite projects and one which I put much effort into. I left my home this morning, instructing windows to do a search of all the drives for those precious files.

And when I thought that the worst had hit me, I came home and while trying to access my external harddisk, I see this message:- "ERROR. Drive is unreadable or corrupted.".............................................................
.................................................................................
.................................................................................

What can I say.... All my photos are in there. Let me say that again, ALL MY PHOTOS I HAVE EVER TAKEN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS of my life are in there!!!!!! Together with many other important stuff! No more australia photos, Lijiang photos, Chongqing photos, Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Shanghai, Beijing, Haerbin, Hanzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai exchange, Hangzhou, Great Wall of China, Tribe meetings, Tribe outings, Tribe camps, G12 Conferences, Friends' Birthday, MAAN, React, NYF, etc etc etc etc etc. All the memories. Gone.

I am praying for a miracle. These are really important to me. I think I might not be able to sleep tonight. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: