Saturday, February 24, 2007

Live coverage of Lotto Ironman Malaysia! (Final)


There were 549 athletes from 33 countries who started the swim this morning.

Of that group, 545 started the bike.

512 of those started the run.

As we hit the 15-hour barrier, we've had 354 finishers.

My brother came in at 189.

That's almost 13 hours of non-stop racing! I think that is a major achievement! I am inspired. To go and take pictures next time. Ha ha ha. (Now what were you thinking!) But seriously, this makes me want to train more for the Osim olympic distance tri. Not just to complete, but to do well. I like that spirit. Excellent job bro!

My brother's results.


Both Yong Howe and Jaclyn are back too! I think it's incredible enough that all 3 of them completed. I must commend them on their perseverance and determination! To the 3 of you, well done! All the training have finally bore fruit! Have a good rest now and we'll see you soon! Thank God for His protection throughout! I just heard that my brother lost 4kg racing! Wah. Only ah...

Yong Howe's race timing


Jaclyn's race timing

1 comment:

jo c said...

i'm really really impressed. and absolutely motivated... okay singapore 70.3 ironman here i come... er... volunteer that is... that's the closest i'll ever get to an ironman haha!