Sunday, February 18, 2007

A touch of Magic

The following are winners in the World Press Photo Contest. These few caught my eye for their interesting composition and the story that they tell. It is one of my dreams to be able to take photographs like that one day. It is all about being at the right place, at the right time and pressing the shutter button just at the right moment. All these call for experience, a good eye, an acute awareness of your surroundings and a critical mind. When all these come together behind a good lense and a reliable camera, magic happens. At this moment, I am at best an amateur.

I did go on a mini shoot today though. It was to take pics of my brother and some mutual friends as they prepare for their Ironman race next Saturday. More on that later. Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.




















No comments: