Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo Essay : "Daddy Moo, Is That Yoo?"


What do you think would be a suitable caption for the above picture? Send in your entries today! Winner gets a free lunch from me!

Get creative! Write your entries to the above question here under the comments section!

31 May 07 | 4:20 am

AND THE WINNER IS... "Daddy Moo, Is That Yoo?"
Yes, after much deliberation, I have finally picked the winner to my first photo caption contest! I was looking for something funny, something with a wicked sense of humour, something that got me cracking up the first time I looked at it and made me laugh quietly to myself each time I thought of it. Well, this was the closest to that I could find.

Actually, there was one that DID get me cracking up the moment I saw it. I loved Charmaine's "Family Luncheon in the Park". Only, it should have been "Luncheon on the Grass". You probably didn't know it yet, Charmaine, but you were making reference to a painting by Eduard Manet, a painter who caused much public scandal during his time with his painting of a nude woman lunching casually with two fully dressed men. I thought it hilarious considering the photo as 2 naked cows with a fully clothed man. Ha ha. Nevermind if you don't get my humour. You can find the picture in the post below.


Here's the picture of Manet's "Luncheon on the Grass". See the resemblance? Ha ha. Mooooo.


Read more about the painting here. Mind you, it is 208 × 265.5 cm.
Not small at all.
By the way, who is zapple90??! Shall we have luncheon on the grass? Ha ha. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

family luncheon in the park

jo c said...

hey human... moove it!

mirabop said...

"The third party"

haheh

Anonymous said...

"Suspicion and Fear"

Mishi said...

"got milk?"

Thanks for lunch josh.

zapple90 said...

Daddy Moo...
Is That Yoo...

Unknown said...

1. "whats that smell"

2. "i'm not your mother"

Anonymous said...

"wo yao he nai, moo"

Anonymous said...

Loving you, Muak!

good shot!

>. said...

"Luke, I am NOT your father."

Anonymous said...

haha of cos i know tat paintin! sabbabathy(dun know how to spell it)did a great job for our art history module, how can i ever forget this provocative painting. hmmm khengsan and cows naked... tats wicked.... :p