Sunday, August 27, 2006

Finding "x"

This is so hilarious I just had to copy it off my friend's blog to show it to the rest of you! Kenny, if you are reading this, don't mind me spreading some laughter around hor. :) I think the student in the first 2 examples really has a sense of humour!!! Ha ha ha. Not that funny if he doesn't buck up for the 'A's though. But seriously, if you really didn't know the answer to a math question, what else could you have done??! Ha ha ha. I bet the teacher laughed his/her socks off! Excellent! I give you 5 stars! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah YEsss. this is really funny. Was bowled over on the floor when my bro (josh) sent it to me!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Didn't know you read my blog. ha ha. Good to see you visitng. How's everything Downunder?? Send my regards to Charles! Miss both of you!