Sunday, March 25, 2007

Can you resist not clicking?


I thought this was a really interesting experiment in alternative ways of navigating a webpage. The people behind DONTCLICK.IT have created a website where you move around without clicking your mouse button even once! Wow. Imagine a clickless web environment. Not that it is necessarily any better, but it certainly could be a viable alternative! In our society where the mentality is often "If it ain't broken, don't bother to fix it", I thought this was like a breath of fresh air. Nevermind, we might never find a use for it. Who knows though. I am interested and excited to see what the creators might come up with in future phases. Oh, I do hope there are future phases. Well done!

Now, if only I can find some way of incorporating some of these into the blog... Hmmm...

No comments: