Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photo Essay: "A Sunny Outlook"


Here's one of those that didn't need much post-processing. I was in Sydney for the Hillsong Conference and after that, my brother and I took a road trip back to Melborne together with our cousin and her friend. Somewhere along the way, we stopped by a beautiful beach for a walk and there we spotted this lone lifeguard post peering over the ocean. The sky was the most beautiful blue and again with my G3, this time with a wideangle attachment and CIR polariser on, this shot was borned. I just love how the sky looks Down Under.

2 comments:

gLeNiSe said...

I like this photo. Look @ the sky, it's awesome...the sturcture just stand out!

jo c said...

there's indeed something bout the sun down under that makes even my amateur pics look nice.

love the pic!