Thursday, March 22, 2007

Photo Essay : "Holy Surrender"


I took this at my church's annual conference last week. The people you see with their hands raised up are pastors responding to the speaker's invitation for prayer. Their raised hands are symbolic of them bringing their lives before God in surrender and also to receive of His blessings.

The speakers at the conference were outofthisworldkindof inspiring and I learnt so much from just the 3 days of being there. You know, we all have a purpose and a destiny in this life that we live. Some times we lose our way and start to question why and how come and what if. Well, for me, this conference was nothing short of a great revelation for me. A revelation of the destiny I have been called to. Are you searching for a purpose in life? Are you trying to make meaning out of the challenging circumstances that life has brought your way? I want you to know that there is much hope. Drop me a message and I will tell you why I am so convinced of it.

No comments: