Monday, March 19, 2007

Photo Essay : "Technology Race!" ( Repost)


This is a repost of the previous photo. I was playing around with it to see how I could make it more interesting. Not sure if I achieved the effect I wanted though. Supposed to look more "digital" though I think it looks more nightmarish! Ha ha. let me know which one you prefer. Oh by the way, I bought a Dell 22 inch LCD from the IT Show. If you considering getting one, forget the Dell though it's cheaper and looks better (at least I think so). The colour is really bad, And there are some serious banding issues. Go for the Samsung one instead.

1 comment:

June said...

I liked the prev pict. the colors where more dynamic? what photo editing programme you use?

dell was never known for good quality tech stuff. just cheap. they get cheap parts and piece them together and brand them. hahaha.ahem sorry... save up again?
oh and i hope you got guarentee? like for the next 2 yrs? cos most prob after the 1 yr then the probs appear!