Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Entertainment Online!



Here's something really interesting that I found. Google Gadgets! Basically these are like widgets that you put on your desktop, except now, you can put them on your webpages, blogs etc. While, these were initially developed by Google users (not Google) to put on Google Desktop, it works totally well with blogs too! This particular one is called Live TV Channels. There are quite a few channels to choose from, though I'm not sure why it's called Live TV since these seem to be recorded repeat telecasts. Anyhow, I had a blast browsing the different channels.

Well, enjoy the entertainment. I'm trying to see where I can put this in, into the blog so that it is accessible yet doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. We'll see. You can change the channels. Have FUN!

No comments: